Friday, December 9, 2011

Discovered Reality Bites Music Channel on Dish Network

Okay, I have been listening to the Tranquility Channel on the Dish Network in the background ever since it was hooked up several months ago. I don't want television or movies [I hate TV on a regular television, especially when it is commercially enforced], but I do enjoy the music in the background during the day and at night when I'm sleeping. But it is a downer. Tranquility is great when you want to decompress, but it's hell for creativity and focus.

Introducing Reality Bites.

That's right. This is the name of the music channel that I found the other day when flipping through channels. It is absolutely, hands down, the best music channel I've ever listened to. It's like I've stepped into a musical wormhole and have been transported back to my late teens and early twenties again. I think I can count on one hand the number of songs that I didn't know, or didn't like. The rest are absolutely AMAZING! I find myself every time a new song comes on, yelling out loud, "I remember that one! I need to get that album! I totally forgot all about them!"

So much for the miserable attempts to find music recommendations online. I just listen to this channel 24/7 and I get all the best music delivered right to me.

Ah, technology. Yes! Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment